Okay, So I disappeared to Marina Bay Sands for the past uhm 30hours or more? I love the pool. haha. Its only 1.2m deep. So I won't drown and I can walk in water. And of course its more like you know, at the edge, can see the skyline of Singapore. Super duper cool.
Okay and then all the food very expensive. Oh ya! the curtains auto open when step in and when take out card it auto close. so awesome.
Okay forget it. But yesterday was kinda fun and at night LOL when mummy and I were fighting over the bed and toilet.
Alright back to rubbish. ;)
I'm so dead because I haven't finished a lot of homework. I must must finish chinese, pure geog & physics tomorrow. die die must. math can close one eye. But think I just sent myself to hell. Wtv.
Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment