15 June 2011

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

I'm not in love okay. Anyway, I'm here to brag how successful I am today. Okay, maybe not so successful if I'm going to say what I did but I think its really kinda successful.
And if you realised, I'm back here for the second time today? Its a rare opportunity for me blog twice a day these days and some days I don't even blog. Appreciate it babe.
My table is in deep shithole mess. Sleeping bag, chemistry textbook and all. And only the part where the computer is is then the neatest part of the table. Figure the reason out yourself.
Anyway, I finished Chemistry and social studies homework. So...
The cool me is left with English trial exam 5, Chinese crap, Emath, Amath, Pure geog (3/4 done), English recording and I'm done! So, tonight, I'll do english trial exam 5 and tomorrow I'll complete chinese and pure geog.
Way to go for me. Quite hardworking aren't I. Can't wait for CC3 camp. Its gonna be one of the best camps in my catechism years. It just gets better. Actually, to be truthful, I don't know what surprise they are gonna give us but bet it will be fun. But uh... I'll miss FMM house of prayer. ): Why must this year be at St Pat's school. Gahhh.
Okay, I shall go and bathe and clear up before working on my english trial examination.
Bye!

No comments: