01 June 2011

Paradise Island.

Langkawi.
Well, I've been away for 4 really long days. And this holiday was really relaxing apart from the boring parts where you lay on the bed in the hotel and stare at the Teevee and do nothing at all.
I'm not gonna talk about what I did but more like talk about the destination?
Pulau Payar


An island with loads of fishes, no fresh water to bathe but really crystal clear water.So as you can see from the water... There are loads of fishes and there comes a shark. But hey, get a good travel package okay with like buffet lunch and like some drinks and snacks? So what my package got was set lunch, apples, soft drinks, plain water and really good stuff. But it was kinda boring for me because I didn't swim deep in and can you imagine swimming for one whole day with that life vest? Or more to say like staying in the shallow water feeding the fishes. Then, the shark comes. Oh ya! Bring your own bread there! They don't sell Bread. :(
Kilim Geopark
Okay, for this one, some travel agencies really gave really good bargains like rent out your own boat with a person driving and explains to you. So yeap, my family got that and guess what, we went to the crocodile cave (its doesn't have crocodiles) and also we also went to the bat cave to see bats. Well, it wasn't as impressive as phuket, but it was still good. Then we headed to the open sea which we can see Thailand! Oh yeah, on the way you'll see eagles, super pretty and cool I suppose? And at the open sea, there are dolphins. TEEHEE. And the air was really fresh, and not some polluted one.
Cable Car
I went there on the first day. So I took a cable car up about 705m high? It was really scary I tell you. When you look down, you can see the seven wells! Okay, and apply some coastal studies there when I look out at the sea and I see wave breakers. So we walked that bridge and again apply some rock strata information and then climb like shit back up to the cable car station. The air there was really damn good. I loved it. Rich in oxygen, no pollution, no lung cancer. Oh wait, people smoke there. Gotta dodge them.

Seven wells and the waterfalls
So here is the seven wells, climbed over 300 steps to get there which was so freaking high I almost died. The steps were rather high. And all. But the water was really nice. I felt like drinking since I climbed like shit and managed to get there only to find out my bottle is empty.
Haha, so next time, I'll lug a 1.5l bottle go.
So I walked down 200 steps to this water fall and walked deep into the forest to see the waterfalls. Then I applied faulting there! Haha. And Its so pretty. its much better than the other waterfalls. Just that its not a wet season so there wasn't really a lot of water. But this was much better than the seven wells.
I was kinda disappointed that I spent more energy on the stupid wells than the waterfall, which the waterfall is much prettier than the wells.




Then there was the fruit farm, went wrong season, no ripe fruits. :(
Oh and lastly the crocodile farm. Awesome. The crocodiles are really cute!

Think thats all about the really good attractions, don't bother about the black sand beach, the other waterfalls, craft center and so on. Didn't go island hopping because it was too costly and my parents went before and all they did was just go from island to island.
Kinda enjoyed but 4D3N is a little too long. 3D2N is a little too short. Hmmm... Oh yeah, food there was really good. Kept eating. Gotta stop munching.
Bye!
-Pictures taken from google. Too lazy to upload pictures.

No comments: