As what I know.. I had a really fun and great day today. Mummy bought me a new pair of jeans and yeah. Fun starts at like 5.30pm when I met Geraldine to get Mag's present? Then Clare, Joey, Stephanie, Jonathan, Julian, Bryan, Joshua came to join us. Went to subway. And somehow went really high.
Reached church kay 7pm on the dot and had praise and worship followed by mass. The priest was really funny. So like "we are at the chapel at basement and the fourth level is god. The elevator is the holy spirit. thats what the holy spirit do. get it?" Before that he said some chimology stuff that none of us understand. Then headed off to the coffee shop and ate breakfast set for supper. Did staring game. And then went to the playground at the back and idk. shuffle to party rock? Basically, I'm having uh blisters now. I wore the wrong shoes. WTV. we made a lot of noise and who knows clare might be that sick minded. :| haha. to marina bay sands tomorrow!
Can't wait for CC3 camp! whee!

No comments:
Post a Comment