17 June 2011

On the edge of glory.

HAHA. HELLO! Ignore my rant post about the traffic light. I'm on the edge of glory. Actually, there is nothing glorious to proclaim. But whatever. Some deprived kid here just went shopping with Carnation, Lynnette, Wenxin and Elisabeth and spent a lot. I like $40-$50?
So met Carnation at the library and did some Chinese work. I should say it was quite successful and we were like idiots texting each other across the table. Then headed over to plaza singapura for some crepes it was really delicious. Now I miss chiang rai. Then met Lynnette, Elisabeth and Wenxin and we decided not to watch movie so we headed of to Somerset at 313. OMG. HAHA. we spent a whole like 2 hours at F21. Got a crop top there and carny got a pair of shorts there while nettes, loh, lizzie went to try dresses or any sort of clothing. LOL. Then we went to scape and I got 2 rings. 2 finger ones. One says "you suck" and the other says "peace" HAHAH. Then after that went to cineleisure and went to shops like uhm, vans and editors shop. OMG. its damn good. Especially editor's shop. If I remembered the name correctly. Then went to rockstar which was beside vans. Not literally but yeah and wenxin left her trail there. And OMG. TOMS SHOES ARE SO PRETTY! So after that, went back to newlook at Somerset @313 and got a pair of shoes before heading back.
But somehow, leave me a question, so what if its Great Singapore Sale. F21's sale is as pathetic as shit. And the clothes aren't my type either.
Haha. Now, time for me to do all my chinese homework. its like a pile. Huge one. Bye!

No comments: