Hello, I'm 14 today. GAH. Why do I grow old so quickly. ):
Its time to be more matured and quit my random crap and antics.
Pull up my socks and go for the better.
Listen to daddy mummy and be more responsible &
Quit being a slacker.
Ah, but slacking ftw.
Hmm... I celebrated my birthday by waking up at 6.15am. Met HuiJan, Madeline, Christabelle and Sarah and got presents. :/
Went to meet Xenia, Vivian, Jillian, ShiHui, Beatrice, Sharlene, WenXin and Lizzie at the basketball court.
Then they sang my birthday song so loudly.
><
Slept during the whole of chinese. Well, Its oral! Not my problem.
Then during recess, Melina, WenXin, Xenia, Vivian and Lizzie sang my birthday song. This time the whole canteen was looking at me. GAH. MELINA CHEW YING FEI. I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS. DARN LOUD You KNOW.
Then after school, went to Bishan to study. I was memorsing Land Supply and was extremely annoyed.
I thought I was finishing, but I wasn't. So continued till I had a major brain block so I went home with Sharlene.
Came back home and facebooked a while, slacking now. And then gonna do math now.
On my birthday: Studying.
Good Job.


No comments:
Post a Comment