Awesome day.
Church. (:
Catechism had treasure hunt need to answer questions.
Partner Geraldine. (:
Didn't treasure hunt. We read the hints and knew the answer.
After that attended mass.
I'm proud that I attended mass twice and I didn't text or talk.
But Sandra, Kryshan, Stephanie and all were damn noisy.
The junior catechists keep looking at us.
But I was almost dozing off.
Maggie and I were silent though.
After mass went to J8.
Met my parents and got my file, met Carny and went to library.
NO SEAT. BOO.
So sat at a corner and my brother came and just camped there. Good Job.
Hmm, I saw Karl & Jonas at the 4th level already. But my brother was there.
They got a box.
We wanted to go over and abandon but he can see.
Anyway, things evolved. We went over. Then my brother came and looked at Jonas.
"Isn't that the guy you sat with the other time? That Kumon guy. why is he here? Oh-hor, you know him uh."
Guess what I told him? I don't know. Carnation wanted a box, so happens that we saw Karl which is from church. So asked me to ask him to share box. Just nice, Jonas is Karl's friend, a coincidence.
Then he look over at Karl.
Stared at him and was like, "You look familiar"
-winds back time-
Karl texted me when he saw my brother just now when he came up to find us and said he knows my brother that he is an alter server because karl was.
-winds forward-
*I started laughing*
Karl was like, "Alter Server".
WTH?
Studied till 5.30pm. I kind of slack. And that deal~ Kinder Bueno bet again.
Jonas and I were talking about Karl's unbroken voice and we crapped a lot and stupid Carny and unglams.
This is epic.
Carny showed me an unglam picture of Shi Hui. Jonas wants to see. Carny showed Jonas. Jonas was like, "I thought your school is all girls' school? Why got guy?" Then we burst out laughing. We told him she is a girl. Then he was like OOOPS. HAHAHA.
Carnation was like err.. -.-
After that met my parents and ate dinner.
I don't know what I want for my present.
So I'm present-less. YAY!
E73? :/ Galaxy? GAH.
20 September, the day I grow 1 year older.

No comments:
Post a Comment