03 September 2010
Today was rather okay. Lit test was some how not so bad as I thought. I wished I could dedicate the whole essay to tension and suspense instead of impression. I can't find any impression. I feel nothing about the characters. This was different. For practice test, I felt no tension and suspense. And for this, I have no impression. Gosh. But I finished on time. This time, not flying words but cursive words. Who cares. After that test, I practically slacked. I was sleeping during lesson, playing tap tap, doodle jump on Raphaella's iPhone. Went walking around. Gone crazy.-.- English we watched movie. Dead poets society. :D Then like last 2 periods also watch movie. Quite nice. Guides was quite okay. Before guides was a bit crazy. Its a dead week. Ended off with test. Sort of got back PPR today. Sucks. I calculated that I will need 73% next term to score well. I ought to give myself overview of term 3. I better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment