Why am I here more often than the EOYS?
*I feel stress*
Why can't I have superb memory and just absorb everything via diffusion once I read through?
I wished I had good absorption rate via active transport.
So even if my brain is overloaded, the things will still go in.
I need to aim. I'll finish history chapter 7 tomorrow and Pythagoras Theorem by Friday.
Then I'll go through History Chapter 7,8&9 and Geography chapter 7,8& 9 by Sunday.
Then I'll start on Math- Mensuration and finish it by Wednesday.
Followed by graphs by Friday.
And Probability on Sunday.
Set language and notation by the following Tuesday.
I'll start on geography chapter 5 by next Tuesday.
Then Chapter 6 of history by Thursday.
Then chapter 4 of Geography by Saturday.
Then Chapter 5 of history by the following Monday.
Then Chapter 2 of geography by the following Tuesday.
And finally chapter 4 of history by following Thursday.
Revise everything by Saturday.
Crap. I got no time. I must be faster than what I planned.
So bye bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment