26 September 2010

Yesterday was fun. (: 
Heck care about in the morning and the old man. I slept at 1.30am because I was doing geography paper and literature essay. So skip old man and all. Met Beatrice and Xue Ying and daddy fetched us to morning star.  At morning star, we were setting up the tables, hanging the lanterns and wrapping the present to prepare for the event. We then ate. The food was great. Then at 7.30 we had to serve food for people. Like scoop food in plate. Then wash up then uhm slack till the event end. Reached home at 10.30pm. >< Tired so I didn't study. So overall, unaccomplished.
Sundays FTW. Woke up at 9am. (: And daddy fetched me to church because I was running late. 
Catechism. ((: Talked about traditions. O:
Then, Maggie, Louisa, Kryshan, Sandra, Julia (she is back! for 3 weeks. -.-) and me attended mass. I was a good girl and didn't text during mass. (: 
Before mass end like at the final procession, Maggie and I ran off and went to J8 food court. We ate Korean Ramen. After that we went to the library, 4th level to study. So we were doing history, and all the work we can. After that, Jonas came. Continued studying~ Karl came. Continued studying~ Maggie helped me with math. Gosh, I sucked at Math so much. ): After Maggie left, Jonas, Karl and I were kind of slacking our ass off. Crapped a lot. After that 55-ed home with Jonas.
Tsk. Robbed kinder bueno off me. Evil ass. 
I guess, I better go and study. I'm faster than my planned schedule. Just that I get some freaking ass-ing stinging headache after I study with is pissing me off. So here is my plan for next week.
Today-Finish memorsing Chapter 6 of history & do chinese paper.
Monday- Memorise Chapter 4 (agriculture) & do history paper.
Tuesday- Memorise finish Chapter 4 and start on history chapter 5 & do geography paper 2008.
Wednesday- Memorise finish chapter 5 and start on Geography chapter 2 (population) & do math paper 2 (2009), Math paper 1 (2008)
Thursday-Memorise finish geography chapter 2 and start on history chapter 4 & do math paper 2 (2008) and math paper 1 (2007)
Friday-Finish history chapter 4 and do math paper 2 (2007).
Saturday- Study biology.
Sunday- Study Physics and do more math practices. 
Busy schedule I have. I haven't really started on chapter 6. So I got to start now. 
Bye. 

No comments: