07 September 2010

OH. I made my 500th post. ((:
My 136th post this year, I think.
Woke up at 7.25am. Yeah. Hong Cui Yi is late for school. -.-
I reached at 8.10am. Good job. But who cares. No one mark me down. (: I kind of spent 10minutes digging for my charger and ear phones. My brother took it, leaving me crappy ones. So reach school. Slack. I used my laptop for a while. Then Outdoor games were dismissed at 10am. Gosh. So went to Macs and had super early lunch. Tried connecting to internet on the laptop but I couldn't. Ended up, Melina, Sharlene and I went to Bishan library. And Melina didn't want to go. Sharlene was supposed to be with Xenia. Oh well, we are dismissed early. So last minute change of plan at the train station at 11.15am, we decided to go to Bishan library. So went to 3rd level and did work. I was typing last chapter of geog. Sharlene was doing English compre. Mel was reading Mr Midnight. =='  At 12 plus, Mel left. ): So left with Sharlene and I. Just nice, laptop no battery. So went to 4th level and looked for power plug. And we found ourselves a box with a plug! (: So I typed finish and all. The RI guys are hell noisy. Pissing. Next time, I bring ear plugs. (: So memorised Cheng Yu and studied a little. At 4.30pm, ONG YI FEN AND BEATRICE TAN came. They stalked us. And when they come, they made so much noise. And Shar and I were studying. Talk so loud. -.- So plug ear phones and blasted music. And quarreled a little with Sharlene because her implied meanings were totally off the book. Did work till 5pm and bus-ed home.

No comments: