05 September 2010

Sup. Yesterday's BBQ was kind of fun. So I started my day with studying. Interesting way. Typed Geog notes and all. So. Thats the boring part la. Uhm AT 3PM. Rushes out of the house. I was late and was supposed to meet Geraldine at 3.15pm. So much action. So met her and went to the library to return her comic books before following her to the basement to buy yami yogurt. We then walked to bus-interchange and wanted to took bus 53/58 but we saw 55! So we turned back and my brother popped out of nowhere. Apparently, his tuition ended. I banged into him. ROFL. Took bus. Then we alighted at the bus stop after my house. And walked to Church. We crapped. ((: Took lift to 4th floor and Kryshan and Sandra tried scaring us that they do not want to friend us. -.- Kryshan poured water into Sandra's mouth. And it overflow and Sandra spit all out! Like practically spit every single thing out. Caissa came. We decided to stand by the lift and whoever comes, we will great them with an applause. Ended up only Joey got shocked. After that, Kryshan and Sandra planned some stuff said they go toilet. Geraldine and I were like I bet they would take the lift up and boo us from there! So Geraldine and I took the lift to 1st floor. And up. The lift stop at 3rd floor. Knew it. It was them. The door open and Geraldine and I boo-ed them. And they started screaming! 20seconds of screaming and then they were like, "WHY ARE YOU BOTH HERE!?" Failed. Went up. Then Kryshan say she want take lift. We knew she was up to something like come up from the stairs. Indeed. Then the door opened. Catechism class. Learnt about the Eucharist and all. Very cool. (: Then mass. Sherlynn and all were sitting in front of us. We swapped their bags. And took Jolene's bag and dumped it away. Underneath our bench. After mass was barbecue! We were split into groups. So Geraldine and I were together. And we were supposed to be paired with 2 other guys. Guess what? We tried to go to toilet, apparently, door locked. We were last 2. So got paired with the 2 Julians. And Stephanie. We swapped names! I'm Nicole Lee and Geraldine was Nicole Ang. ROFL. Then when we introduce ourselves, Julian was like ??!! Played blow wind blow. Blow those who wear spectacles. I was holding to my spectacles but not wearing. ROFL. And we just swapped among ourselves. Then next was like what game uh. I forgot. Something like H2O. We had to stick in 3s. Then the catcher will have to run and catch the runner. The runner will have to go another 3 people and call the person at the other end and run! If the person was caught, the person will have to do chicken dance then run. Gosh. I was caught twice. So much for being blur! ):< So chicken dance twice. And I was wearing flats. Shoe gonna fly out.. -.- Then after that, gathered back into the groups and introduced. Sandra is Stephanie Yim. Stephanie is Sandra Ng. And Kryshan is Caissa. She asked, "Whats your school?" *looks at me* I said, "IJ KATONG" ROFL! Then took chairs and went out to sit. Took food and all. Ate a plate of rice and didn't eat more. Full already. So we told Cherie what was our CCA. MY CCA IS BAND, I PLAY THE TRUMPET. Cherie was like, "Oh yeah, you totally look like one." I was like LOL. We all lied about our CCA. Julian says he is from Synchronized swimming. She was like really? We were like yeah and Kryshan and Julian used to be in the same primary school in a badminton team. Whats your primary school? Oh. Deyi. -.- We totally lied about our CCAs, schools and all. Whats your class? We are from the same class. She then turn and ask me with this sneaky look, Who is the biggest competitor in SYF?! I was like uhm, Pierce. She was like, oh-okay true. I was lying. LOL. At the end of the whole thing, we told her our names, school and all. She was like?! WHATTT! Failed. After that, played limbo. Kind of cheated. Used phone, face the camera up and snap. LOL. At second try, I remembered 10 letters at 1 shot. PRO. After that played Simon says. Whoo~ They danced to Baby by Justin Bieber... -.- I was wearing Sandra's spectacles. After that, said closing prayer, packed up and all. Walked home with Vanessa, Sandra, Kryshan, Sean, Aries and Jeremy. Was chatting with Vanessa really random stuff. We scared ourselves. After that, they continued walking to J8. I crossed the bridge home. Facebook on iPhone and my handphone till 12.30am. -.- My wall is flooded with wall posts all thanks to Karl. Go Indonesia and slacked by using the computer.
Today was rather okay. Woke up at 9.30am. Crap. I overslept. So much for sleeping at 1am the night before. So rushed and it was raining. Jonas was already at Bishan library. Complaining so many people. -.- Pig. At least he got a seat. I was late. ): Reached at 10.10am. Sat down and did loads of math, hmm. I don't know some questions so I asked Jonas. Guess what. My mum came and just sat right in front of me. O: Freaky. She asked me where is my friend. I say not here. Bye. Then after that, my brother came. He asked straight, who is this guy beside you. I was like, I don't know. -.- He sat in front of Jonas. And stared straight into his Kumon worksheet. I bet, that gave my brother horrible memories of Kumon. So no choice, can't ask for help. My brother kept staring at us. Annoying. After that Jonas went to eat. My brother went to buy stuff, came back and kicked me out of the seat and asked me to go to eat. So find Jonas at Macs and waited for awhile. I went to toilet, he went back. After that like at 3plus, left. Did math from 10am-2.30pm. (Y) I feel accomplished.

No comments: