09 September 2010

Hello world (: 
I had a not so meaningful + meaningful + weird + epic day. Woke up at around 8.15am. Last night I sort of slept at 1am?! I was on bed at 11.30am. Texted till I slept. ): Woke up and did nothing. Facebook-ed via my phone for awhile, forced to eat oatmeal, continue facebook-ing. Left house at 9.30am. My father fetched me to Bishan MRT while he fetched my brother to his stupid tuition. ): So at 9.45 outside the library and it was hell crowded. Doors open and ran all the way. This time, I was smart. ((: I target 3rd level, the box. Was coughing by then. ): So started on math. Jonas took years to come. -.- So he did his, I did mine, used laptop for a while since his phone ran out of battery and needed songs. So used laptop.  Called Karl to quickly come but apparently he said he was stuck at home. After a while, my mum was coming. Annoying. -.- So at 12pm, Jonas went to another box beside the box and then like 5minutes later, my brother walked in into the box and just sat down and hijacked the laptop. He 'camped' there like what Jonas said. 12.20pm, my mum came and passed me the laptop charger and my water bottle. Shoo-ed them off. Jonas came back. 12.30pm, Karl came. We made him sit inside. Inside was hot and stuffy. ROFL. So did work and crapped a bit. Sharlene the bodoh came. So we went to eat. Karl ate his long John silvers while Jonas ate his ice-cream and I ate nothing. O: Went back. My mum was in the library! ==' So Karl and Jonas went to walk one round. Met my brother and shoo-ed them back. Xenia reached. So started mugging. Apparently, Karl & Jonas started throwing paper balls. And started crapping and all. Did some work. At around 4pm, Sharlene and Xenia went to eat. So we shifted their stuff. HAHA! Shift them inwards and we sat like outside. :| I feel mean. Used my phone to facebook a while and we were snatching phone to phone. AT 4.30pm, left. Boohoo. I lost my bet with Jonas. So I got to buy him kinder bueno. AHH. 55 home with Jonas and Karl. What kind of slacking day is this? Ah, at least I memorised a bit of geography. 
Target for tomorrow: Math, History, Geography. 

No comments: