Hello. (:
Today was only fun when...
Beatrice called me at 6am to wake me up. Mel called me at 6.30am and I finally wake up.
Daddy fetched me to school and tried to find the gate to the den since most are locked.
Melina and Sam gave wrong directions!
On the bus sat with Mel and Ayana at the back.
Slept like some pig. -.-
Blasting music and then everyone was looking at me when Aline had to ask mel to wake me up.
Melina and Ayana played with my eyelashes while I was sleeping. WTH?!
At camp christiene (how spell?), its boring.
I hate competitions.
On the bus back, I sat with Melina. The whole bus was sleeping.
We were watching Lucifer video, played solitaire and blasted music to our ears.
After that, packed up and then went to MACS with Xenia, Sharlene, Melina, Beatrice, YiFen and Sam.
Ate fish burger and gave Mel my coke but in return she must buy me coffee ice blended.
After that everyone else left except Sharlene, Xenia and I.
The Sharninia times.
Last year, we stayed back everyday. Practice colour party, do homework and studied.
Fun days. Now, we gossiped and talk crap.
Fun times...

No comments:
Post a Comment