Another Epic day. (:
Met Sharlene at 9.45am. Library doors opened at 10am. Ran and got a box in 3rd level. Did math non-stop till Karl came at 2pm. Then Sharlene and I went to eat. Came back, did math again. At around 4pm, we used the laptop. And Sharlene asked Karl who I like. ROFL. So came up with weird names. -.- At 4.30pm, she was angry. So she left. Petty. So Karl and I facebook-ed on my laptop and commented on some stuff. And posted on Jonas' wall, you suck. Switched phones and he texted Jonas using my phone and I texted Jonas and Vanessa using his phone. What I said to Vanessa: Hi. I'm Nicole. I feel random. I stole Karl's phone. I think I said something like that. It is a good way to let her know Karl's number. HAHA. After that left. And we were laughing about the boards at the side. St Gabriel's secondary school-history. -.- After that went home.
I'm feeling tired now. Math, Geography. I'll ask my brain to explode first. ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment