04 September 2010
Finally, some peace and quiet, reflective time for myself. Its 11:49pm now. Before term 3 officially ends, I will like to do some reflection. HONG CUI YI, may not have done well has what she has expected. Its a drastic drop. I may not have do well for a lot of things. For example, I regret. I regret for being rather careless in my math test. I regret for not working even harder in my term 1 major coursework. Hey. There is still a chance. Make the impossible yeah? Believe that you can do it and you can. Thinking back, I am really a naughty girl this term compared to the previous terms. Its term 3. All the mischief I have done in class such as sleeping a lot. I even have scheduled time slots to sleep. All happen to fall during chinese lessons. No wonder my chinese is kind of horrible. I have been using the computer all time. Full-time user. Yes, I have been a full-time user. An addict. I admit this fact. I am more bad tempered this term. Maybe perhaps, I am all the long bad-tempered. Just that, I kind of show more this term. Many had occurred this term. SYF is an example. Library had became my best friend and alternative when I do not want to go home to get screwed and stuck in front of this computer. What was I exactly doing. Waiting for time to stop and wait for me? Oh. It won't stop. My first time being a student Councillor in my whole entire life in St Nicks 8 years, you know. Trying my best to be a good student didn't work. Not going for council meeting once, pinafore slightly above knee, not catching people with inappropriate attire, I don't know why I was selected. Now thinking, did I make the best out of it? Term 3 was really fast. As if that everything happened in 1 day. 2010 is ending soon. The last quarter of the year is expected to be extremely fast. I want to make the best out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment