24 September 2010

I'm tired. 
And I need to study.
First things off, I slacked today. 
I totally didn't study.
Curse that headache since last night. Screw it. Till now. ):
Guides was quite fun. The headache made it horrible.
I like floor ball. So PE was great. Literature was hell boring. 
During recess, I cut Melina's queue and went straight in front. LOL. 
Then we stuff leaf into each other's back. And screaming like shit.
After school, met Melina, Sharlene, Beatrice and Sam.
Was reading bedtime stories for 6 year olds.
WTF. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING. -.-
But my headache was horrible. ><
Guides initiative was fun. 
First was limbo + AEIOU. Lizzie and I had funny poses when they turn around and i was like holding her shoe and one feet. 
Next was to find a person that has gone into hiding. Was so low. 
So Beatrice and I had to do forfeit.
We did our hip hop dance we learnt for dance enrichment.
EPIC. 
Last station was chapteh. Failed at it so was throwing that around.
After that was tree and squirrel game. 
Mel and I were trees. Found a squirrel! (:
So played until almost end.
Leaving like the grey guides. 
They had to do forfeit. LOL. Winners do forfeit. 
So Melina had to pole dance on Xenia. Ended up I do.
Wth. Was covering my damn face. :/
Then after guides went home.
_____________________________________________________________________________
I'm stuck in this world. Let me give you a scenario which I am in. Lets call person one, 1 and person two, 2. 1 is my good study partner. 2 is my p5, p6, sec 1, sec 2 friend and we go recess together every Thursday. 1 hates 2 and 2 hates 1. And 1 told 2 that 2 sucks and all. 2 was angry with me for studying with 1 all the time. 1 disturbs 2 by making fun of her. Now 2 is kind of ignoring me. Wth? So petty for what. I said, I'm not friend biased. I treat everyone equally.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Off to study now. Bye.

No comments: