I am pissed off my results...
Drumroll...
Here they are.
These are my cumulative grades:
English Language: C5
Chinese: B4
Geography: C5
History: B3
Literature: B3
Mathematics: B3
Science: B3
Art: B3
Design and Technology: B3
There are my term summary grades:
English language: C5
Chinese: B3
Geography: B4
History: C5
Literature: A2
Mathematics: B3
Science: B3
Art: A2
Design and Technology: B3
Lastly:
DRAMA: C
These results are so indescribable
I know they look very ugly.
EXTREMELY UGLY!
Improvement or expectation in TERM 3:
Ways to improve:
1) Study
2) Study
3) Study
( I am crapping 'luh'... Serious now)
4) Use the computer when finished studying.
5) Study during free time
6) Listen attentively during lessons
Expectation:
English language: B4
Chinese: B3
Geography: B3
History: B3
Literature: A1
Mathematics: A1
Science: A2
Art: A1
Design and Technology: A2
Lastly:
DRAMA: B
Next post is about camp!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment