Day 2-31May 2009
Camp was quite fine.
First to wake up and went out to brush teeth with Jolene, Sharlene and Caissa.
Then went down to take temperature.
It was so stupid.
I can never run away from temperature taking!
We then said morning prayer and went up to the dormitory.
We were told to pack things up and carry day packs.
As we will be doing the Amazing G-race!
I went out with my group and take bus to the busy area - the town.
We then sat at the staircase discussing the answers to quizes.
Then latr take pictures of the answers.
Eg. Lamb-we took pictures of Mutton.
We went to the supermarket and sadly, got chase out.
We then went to esplanade there to play game like blind folded game.
Then proceed to Bugis for lunch.
We ate KFC.
It was so mouth-watering.
We then went to SMU to play simon says.
We went to find a bottle that do not even exist.
Game Master did not even say Simon Say.
We are DUMB.
---Crqapping---
Next we then went back.
We are the FIRST group to reach camp site!
So I took a long time to bathe.
Then when everyon came back, they said it was unfair.
Simply, I dont care!
We then played blind mice.
It was so fun.
Then later we went to the hall and did reflections.
Questions:
1) What did we do today?
2)What do we think or feel about this?
3) Why do we think we should win?
Well, our group is some how ENTHU!
Next we went to eat dinner and at night are prayer sessions again.
I HAVE DECIDED TO BE JESUS'S BFF SINCE HE INVITED ME AS HE ALWAYS DOES!
WHAT A FRIEND I HAVE IN JESUS!
TRULY HE HAVE THE QUALITIES OF ONE AND FOREVER MY BEST FRIEND EVEN IF I AM DEAD.
I was so touched by the prayer session.
It reminds me of everything what Jesus have done for me.
What I have given him is nothing at all.
I cannot compare it.
All I do is sin, sin and sin again.
Next I went back to the dormitory.
FIRST TO BRUSH TEETH!
Then we played truth or dare.
Truth: Which boy do you think is the hottest?
Stupid questions.
My answer was NONE!
At night, we found out Louisa was not back so I decided to wait for her.
I was some how worried.
So I waited with Jolene.
We marched up and down the room and got scolded by Magdelene who was trying to sleep!
We got so hyper!
We sang campfire songs and got even more scolding.
At 12+ Louisa came back.
I think she cried during that session.
But I shared bed with her!
It was so fun!
We did not fall of the bed unlike Sharlene who is also sleeping on the same type of bed as us fell down.
Truly the hands of God.
---to be continued---
No comments:
Post a Comment