I am back from camp.
It was a very nice camp before I might not have any camps for the next 2 years.
I am going to write as detailed as possible so I will always remember what had we-GREY BADGES done and when I come back to the new compund as a Sec4, I will want to pass this on.
Like how the Dark blue badges passd their skills to us though they are leaving...
Day1-15 June 2009
It was so early in the morning when I sarted texting Vivian.
I said: Vivian you woke up?
Vivian replied: Good morning piggy watcher! I am veh tired D:
Well, This go on until I am leaving my house and hid my phone some where in the room which makes my parents wonder: What happen to [my] phone?
I reached school quite early.
Around 6.45am trying to do last minute labels and I was dragging my bag from the forum to the Spectator stand.
So heavy.
So many people reached earlier then me.
LAST MINUTE CHECK...
Then we started chatting and talking and crapping.
We wore our belt with 3 items and our camp scarf to fall in.
Then as we fall in, we brought our thermometers along.
I cannot escape since we need to take temperatures. BECAUSE OF H1N1...
Took temperature....
The i/c of this camp is Sandra and another Sec4 which I cannot really remember.(Sorry)
We then had briefing and started pitching our tents and build clothes line and gadgets.
My patrol got the green tent in which we would have to pitch them buy malleting the hooks and tying the garline.
I almost died.
I love malleting!
It was so fun but it was very tiring...
The ground got rock...
Cannot mallet in!
I cannot stand it.
I was singing songs while I was malleting.
I think it was better like this.
Half way through, the seniors were adjusting all the flagpoles into a horseshoe formation.
Then our pole have to be alined to the camp patrol flag pole.
Our camp patrol leader were standing there while all the sec 2s and sec1s from all the other camp patrol went to put our bags in to the classroom.
I miss the Sec4s shouting ,'hurry up! why are you girls strolling!'
Then we went back and start pitching.
It was so tiring.
The poles just don't get into the ground!
Luck, Rachel Sim, Sec4, helped my patrol.
If not we are last.
Rachel Sim:
Thanks for helping my patrol with our clothes line and shoerack. Without you, our patrol will be in a mess.
Then later it was lunch.
We sang grace.
I swallowed all my food.
I felt disgusted.
Their rice was so much.
I felt vomiting.
But I learnt to appreciate it since we need food to keep us full.
We then went back to our tents and started fishing up our shoe rack...
We then supposed to get into our camp comittee but I can't find mine.
Even Lynnette cannot find our camp comittee.
Can't the in-Charge of the comittee come and find us and instead just do their jobs?
I am so pissed off.
They did not bother about Lynnette and I and went on doing their job and made us wonder about aimlessly around the field.
Thats so IRRESPONSIBLE!
(no offence)
When we found our comittee, we went to bathe.
Lynnette and I helped each other wash hair!
Bathing was only 3 minutes and I exceeded by 9seconds. (not bad)
I wore my guides uniform, pin up badges and so on.
Get ready to do our stuff.
We ate and then I got choked on my food when Shi hui told me disgusting stuff...
She slapped my back!
Lynnette and I went to help people to take temperature to the guest we invited and then CAMPFIRE starts!
I missed campfire.
Lynnette and I saw 1/30 of the campfire.
Refreshments suck a lot.
It is very unfair when we dont get to see our campfire when we dont get to see it during Sec2 and Sec3.
Later we packed up.
Gateway dismantled its structure, I feel sad.
Gatewayians:
I admire you people being in gateway. The structure was extrememly nice. I, Nicole, supports gateway.
Campfire site:
Thanks for your structure and everything. Without you people, we won't have a campfire.
At night was evalutation. I learnt:
Not to stroll.
Guides is slack enough.
We need to have some sense of argency.
Brushed my teeth and get ready to sleep and we slept.
No comments:
Post a Comment