28 June 2009

Time flies. It is the end of my wonderful life. Though I want to go back to school because home is boring, but I really do not want to go back to school now and face the uniform, teachers and even ASSEMBLY!

I have been going out everyday in order not to rot at home in which I REALLY do not want to.
Library had became a friend. Houses had became a friend. Thank God I did not rot. If I rot, I will die and die grossly. Why am I even talking about dying? Any way, I need to set an expectation for term 3 and I better hit my expectation. If not my head will roll off onto my floor and once again, I will die.

Expectations for term 3:
1) B3 and above for all subjects.
2) Use computer every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
3) Do homework with all my heart and my soul.
4) When doing assignments, don't talk on MSN.
5) Don't sms too much... I don't even know if I can make it or not...


Well, JIA YOU! All the best to me, myself and I.

No comments: