I am quite busy.
No.
Actually I am quite free.
No.
In fact, I don't know.
Let me list the things I have to do:
1)Yue Du Ji Cheng
2)Math homework
3)Learn Miao Xie Wen
4)Revise Si Han
5)Study Chemistry
6)Read Chinese Cinderalla
What else?
No more!
I am going to plan to stay at home and study:
Sunday: Math homework, Chinese Cinderalla and Yue Du Ji Cheng
Monday: Chemistry, Chinese Cinderalla and Si Han
Tuesday: Go out, Chinese Cinderalla
Wednesday: Miao Xie Wen, Chinese Cinderalla
Thursday: Go out, Chinese Cinderalla
Friday: Go out, Chinese Cinderalla
---Busy---
---free---
=I don't know=
Sorry, it is random crap.
I still have to figure out how to change back to Navigational.
Or even better, change the skin.
I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE SKIN!
I am tired of the skin.
But I still like it.
Unlimited free SMS!
24hours of sms-ing on the way!
I am so happy!
It is coming!
I gave up caller ID but I have unlimited SMS.
But I don't mind!
Yes! I convinced my mother with my logic!
===random===
Sunflower I love Sunflower to the MAX!
I want my patrol pictures.
Got to go!
Busy?
Not Busy?
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment