Day2-16 June 2009
It was day 2 when I got out of the tent.
Last to sleep and frist to wake.
Went into the room that have everyone's bags and took my items and washed up.
I started to stone and continue stonning.
Then I remembered there was inspection today, I went labelling my things.
We then fall in at the forum and starated taking temperature.
Then it was PT, physical training.
It was so tiring.
We took the indoor route jogging up the stairs and so on since it was drizzling in the morning!
Jumping jacks and so on.
Almost, DIED...
We then later had breakfast.
It was bread. (Not bad)
Then it was inspection.
Nothing was confiscated.
But this was how it goes.
Patrol lays the groung sheet.
Lay everything out from head to toe.
Patrol leader says:
Clarent patrol attention!
Clarent patrol greet the inspector!
I..........
Then the inspector will start inspecting.
It was very scary.
At least nothing was confiscated.
Then later we had briefing and then our patrol, everyone went out to buy food.
$28 can buy a lot of things.
We bought them and went back.
The Sec4s helped us built the kitchen shelter.
Sec4s:
Thanks for helping us build the kitchen shelter when we were slow.
Then we started cooking.
I learnt how to blow the fire.
It gets bigger each time I blow.
We started cooking.
We cooked: Egg+Cheese+Hot Dog+Chicken+ Mushroom
: Chocolate Cheese+Bananna+Apple+Carrot
Taste good!
Then we had amazing race.
Nimue patrol and our patrol could not figure out the code but in the end we figured out.
We rushed to the multi-purpose room.
Then the forum then the family lounge.
The games were very fun!
We then later were given noodles to cook.
We ate them and then waited for further instructions.
NIGHT TRAIL!!!!!!!
It was a story.
It was so scary...
We went to the room outside the band place.
It was a mirror and it was so scary. I was screaming a lot.
Actually for all the stations, I was screaming!
My heart pump faster!
Then was the end.
We went to the forum and Joanna wore a dress in which she did not wear one before.
They told us the story.
It was so scary.
We then had super.
Washed up and then when we wanted to lay the tent it started to rain!
So we slept in the MPR 1.
Lights out.
No comments:
Post a Comment