Day 2-1 June 2009
First to wake up again.
So happy!
Brushed my teeth.
Wake people up.
And we take temprature again.
I hate it!
At breakfast, we ate bread.
I scooped up the Kaya and ate it!
Sugar rush!
We then later went to the hall.
wrote notes to people.
POSITIVE COMMENTS!
-Nicole I love your random singing! So cute!
Whee I love that comment!
Next we went to clean up toilets and everything then went to the hall.
Final 'admin' stuff.
Then we went up the bus and start taking pictures!
From this camp, my reflections:
Jesus had invited me so many times but I did not accept.
He is so patient.
Jesus have done a lot for me but I had done nothing at all.
It is okay to do silly things for him.
He will guide you till the end.
I learnt to trust Jesus more.
I am so happy I am JESUS BFF!
No comments:
Post a Comment