Hi dearies!
It has been a long time since I posted.
If you don't know the reason, ask Sharlene Lee...
She posted here.
Lets talk about pre camp.
Pre camp is FUN!
If you want to know more, click Sharlene's blog or Carnation's blog...
But pre camp is tiring but I had fun!
Pitching tents, making gadgets and outdoor cooking!
Gosh....Dedications....
I know you all are excited...
Here are the dedications: (scroll long way down)
For all grey guides:
Gosh! I love you people to the Max! We will make history in guides together for being the most enthu group okay?
For quiet grey guides:
You all people are very nice. But can you all be more enthu? Like go for outings that we arrange? And not asking us to pick wood for you or something like that?
For enthu grey guides:
Lets continue to be enthu!
Xenia:
Hello Fat Cute blue bird sister! Xenia, thanks for being my nice friend and studying with me though you maybe a little mean sometimes...(no offence) Love ya! <3
Carnation:
Hello fat cute yellow bird sister! I am fat cute green bird sister and not yellow! Dont get things mixed up! Destress yourself and if you need a listening ear, you can ask me! I am experiencing the same thing as you. :)Love you to the MAX! <3
Xue Ying:
Hello dearie! Thanks for being my first friend in guides!
Shi Hui:
Hello nice nice guide! I know you need to pick wood! As long as you are free ask me okaye? <3
Vivian:
Hello roasted pig! Your pig watcher here! I know you are the best camp pat member and yellow house guide! Love you to the MAX! <3
Beatrice:
Hello kind and nice guide! I know you are nice and good haha, very truthful and helpful. I will keep your ______ down in my heart and not tell anyone! :)
Sharlene Lee Shi Qi:
I was about to put you last but since you appeared first so I let you off! I know your pretty name and the chubbiest girl I ever met though you are blur. That makes you cute! Thanks for colour party!---Don't zi kua again---Neither you demoralise yourself---Love ya! <3
Melina:
I know you are cute also and my Sunflowerer mate!Love ya! <3
Jillian:
Hello cow! 'She is cow. Hear her moo. She weigh twice as much as I' We created it during pre camp. Jillian, I love your house the Sunfowerer mate! Love ya to the MAX! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment