Today is quite a boring day.
I cannot say it is 100% boring but is is 50% boring and 50% fun!
Firstly, today had footdrill early in the morning.
My legs are aching and the sad thing is it is our last footdrill withour Sec 4 commanders.
I feel so guilty that they have to run 18 rounds as 3 people 'dtf'.
Well, that includes, ME!
I am so guilty.
But if allowed to run with Shermaine and Sarah I will run.
Though I don't really want to but I will feel so guilty!
Then later was pledge taking.
After that there is the SNGS pedge card.
Started off with drama talk.
It was so boring as they had an actress to come to school and talk.
Endrea and I keep on drawing 'shit'.
---yawns---
Next was creativity workshop.
It was so boring.
Though the Speaker was quite entertaining with all his weird acts!
It was so funny!
Well, after all those crap, it was recess.
p.s I am not ending my post here...
Recess was 45 minutes!
After that, we went to MPR2.
We watched this movie called 'The way home'
It was so touching!
--lazy to tell---
Go and watch it yourself!
It was so touching.
By the way, it is a Korean show.
I was tearing a little at the last part.
---end of boring part---
After school, went to the canteen to eat lunch.
Then we went to the D and T room to do the ___ _ ________ stuff.
The ____t, and the __n_.
I messed the ____t up and I feel guilty.
We really concntrate!
---end of fun part---
Got to go!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment