24 June 2009

Got this from Sharlene Lee...

All of the 14 person must do this quiz , unless (s)he does'nt have a blog .Write the names of 14 people you can think off the top of your head , then answer the question .


01. Teresa Leong
02. Carnation Kng
03. Xenialow
04. Vivian Leow
05. Endrea Tan
06. Goh Shi Hui
07. Melina Chew
08. Jillian Kau (No Blog)
09. Sharlene Lee
10. Aimee Lee
11. Minnie
12. Loh Wen Xin
13. Rachel Oh
14. Beartice Tan (No Blog)




1.How did you meet 7 ? (Melina Chew) SNGG! Sunflowerers!
02. What will you do if you and 13 never met ? (Rachel Oh) Same class in P6! Miss her!
03. What will you do if 1 & 12 date ? (Teresa and Loh Wen Xin) I will wonder if Wen Xin will flash at her.
04. have you ever seen 14 cry? (Beatice Tan) Yes! Sec4 Farewell!
05. would 4 & 11 be a good couple ? (Vivian Leow and Minnie) Maybe??!!
06. Do you think 11 is attractive ? (Minnie) Looks good without Spects and braces.
07. What is 2's favourite colours ? (Carnation Kng) Omgeee! I don't know! Sorry! D:
08. What was the last time you talk to 9 ? (Sharlene Lee)
     Sharlenelee     says (8:54 PM):
*uh
  Nicole Ang         says (8:55 PM):
*lols
*vry sian
09. What language does 8 speaks ? (Jillian Kau) Cow's Language! Mooo! Very special Cow that knows English and Chinese!
10. Who is 13 going out with ? (Rachel Oh) I Dont know. D:
11. What grade is 12 in ? (Loh Wen Xin) Sec 1??!!
12. Would you ever date 10 ? (Aimee Lee) No! I am not a lesbo!
13. Where does 5 live ? (Endrea Tan) Somewhere near Ju Eng home...
14. What's the best thing about 3 ? (Xenia) Fun and nice girl to talk to!
15. What would you want to tell 10 ? (Aimee Lee) Study Ting Xie!
16. What's the best thing about 8 ? (Jillian Kau) ever-loving Patrol Member! <3
17. Have you ever kissed 5 ? (Endrea Tan) No! no way!
18. What's the best memory of you with 7 ? (Melina Chew) Webcam! Singing the blind man song together!
19. When was the last time you saw 6 ? (Goh Shi Hui) 18 June after camp...Miss her...
20. How are 12 & 14 different ? (Loh Wen Xin and Beatrice Tan) Wen Xin flashes at people and Beatrice don't...
21. Is 6 pretty ? (Goh Shi Hui) Yes. Owns the adorable side more.
22. How did you meet 5 ? (Endrea Tan) Sec1 Hope
23. Is 1 your bestfriend ? (Teresa Leong) Yes! Friends since P5... (No rank...)
24. Do you hate 12 ? (Loh Wen Xin) No. Why will I want to hate her?
25. Have you seen 4 last month ? (Vivian Leow) Yes! I even saw her today!
26. What was the last thing you said to 3 ? (Xenia Low)
:)Nicole-Yellow house-Grey Guide-Sunflowerer! Guides rocks 100 %! said (6/20/2009 at 9:47 PM):
no
27. Have you been to 5 house ? (Endrea Tan) No... I wish too.
28. When's the next time you are going to see 10 ? (Aimee Lee) When school ropens.
29. Are you close with 13 ? (Rachel Oh) I am not sure but not like the past. D:
30. Have you ever been to a movie with 4 before ? (Vivian Leow) No. but library yes...
31. Have you ever been into trouble with 8 ? (Jillian Kau) Can't remember. Don't think so.
32. Would you give 2 a hug ? (Carnation Kng) Yes!
33. When have you lied to 3 ? (Xenia) Don't think so.
34. Is 1 good with socializing ? (Teresa Leong) I guess? I am not sure...
35. Do you know secrets about 9 ? (Sharlene Lee) Maybe?
36. Describe the relationships between 12 & 14 ? (Loh Wen xin and Beatrice Tan) Guides friends!
37. Best thing about your friendship with 9 ? (Sharlene Lee) her blur cuteness.
38. What's the worst thing about 6 ? (Goh Shi hui) Eh Hem...
39. Have you ever had a crush on 12 ? (Loh Wen Xin) No!
40. Does 14 has a stead ? (Beatrice Tan) I dont know. I dont think so...
41. Have you ever wanted to punch 1's face ? (Teresa Leong) No!
42. Has 2 met your mother ? (Carnation Kng) Yes! My mother fetched her home after enrollment!
43. How did you get to meet 3 ? (Xenia) Girl Guides!
44. Did you ever physically hurt 3 ? (Xenia) No
45. Do you live close to 7 ? (Melina Chew) No
46. What's 8 favourite food ? (Jillian Kau) Grass?
47. What kind of cars do 1 has ? (Teresa Leong) I don't know... D:
48. Have you travelled anywhere with 9 before ? (Sharlene Lee) So many places! Library, school, Carnation house...
49. If you give 14 a $100, what will (s)he spend it on ? (Beatrice Tan) I know but I wont tell.



Finally finished... So many questions...

No comments: