Day 4-18 June 2009
It was the last day of camp.
Got out of the tent.
The 1st person to get out of the tent, 1st prson to wake.
Tiptoed out of the tent and wore my shoes.
I went to wash up and sat there stonning.
By the way there was no inspection.
I was slacking and stonning.
Then Vivian woke up.
We stonned together.
Everyone stonned, crap and talk together.
When we fall in we took our temperatures.
We then packed our things.
Since there was nothing to do so we did PT...I hated that...
Running 2 rounds...
Wen Xin penting so loudly...
Then later we ate breakfast.
I scopd up all the Jam and ate it.
Feels gross but it was quite nice!
Then it was time to strike camp.
We all started striking camp.
I feel sad that we took such a short time to stike it and such a long time to build it.
The tent! The shoerack! The clothesline!
Next we gathered and ate lunch.
This meal was better.
We had Macdonalds for it.
Then we went to MPR1 for Sec4 farewell.
The lights were switched off and went the sec4s stepped in we were screaming.
Though we, the sec1s did not make the formation, ILY, But it was still great!
I liked it!
When pulling Sec4s up and everything!
The changed lyrics for Cannibal King and so on.
Then were the Sec2s and 3s.
Lastly was patrol meeting that we give farewell presents out.
I recieved letters from Sec4s.
It was their farewell and they gave letters of things that remind me and so on.
I was very touched.
Lastly, promotion.
Xin Hui is Sunflower's Patrol Second.
Tabitha is Sunflower's Patrol Leader.
I cannot believe I cried. Time really flies with the Sec4s. I really appreciate all they had done for us. Shermaine's loud laughter that made the patrol noisy is gone. Joanna's loud voice that made us wake up from our day dreams are gone. Sandra's cute voice I will never forget. Carol's nice comforting is gone. Everything is gone. I did not appreciate it and now I REALLY REALLY appreciate it. Its gone. Sec4s done so much for us and yet I did not notice it and now, it was too late.I appreciate it and YES I do.
Dedications:
To all Sec4s:
I love you all to the Max! Thanks for helping us out with the camp.
To Jamie and Denise:
I was too lazy and slacked a lot. Sorry. I will try to improve.
To Jing Yi, Ying Xuan and Shi ying:
What nice sec2s I have in my patrol.
To Vivian:
Thanks for being a nice camp patrol member.
To Xin Hui:
I am sorry you transfered patrol from dove. You are so attached to dove and yet you left because of Sunflower. But I still believe that you will make the best out of it! Jia You!
To grey guides:
WE ROCK! I love all of you people to the MAX! Without you people, we won't be grey guides.
To Carol:
Thanks for the message...I will miss you.
To Shermaine:
Thanks for being such a nice commander...I will miss you.
To Sarah:
Thanks for being a great commander...I will miss you.
To Joanna and Sandra:
I don't really know you two well but I guess, I will miss you both!
To Tabitha:
You have been a nice Patrol Second. Now you are a Patrol Leader! Make the best out of it! Jia you!
To Wen Xin and Carnation:
Without you 2 we won't have a good farewell to give to the Sec4s! Its great to have you 2 as in-charges! Love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment