07 June 2009

Hello people!
I am going to update a super long post...
Currently at Carnation's house so of course I can post!
Crapping here.

Well, lets me talk about Wednesday first.
I went for 1st aid course and kissed disgusting Mary, that dummy.
Speaking of that, Ayana never go.
Fine. I am crapping badly.
It is called randomly crapping.
Then Thursday was the test and suprisingly I passed it!
I am THE FIRST SEC 1 TO EARN THE BADGE.
----HONORED----

Friday is a day of WOOD PICKING TRIP!
---CLAPS---
2nd wood picking trip!
Well, I woke up at 8.30am.
Then later I took the bus to Bishan J8 and met Sharlene.
---Zi Kuaing now---
I helped Sharlene and Lynnette sew the scarf.
See I so kind right????
I know I am kind.
I am so super kind.
---Crapping---
Then later Sharlene drew the scarf and then the ink, the paint, got stuck on the Macdonalds table.
We were cleaning like some mad people.
I forgotten something.
Lynnette came few minutes later after Sharlene came.
MEANS: I am the earliest!
See I so punctual.
---Zikuaing---
---crapping---
We were persuading Beatrice to go.
Even funnier... Sharlene tricked Beatrice by saying that all 29 guides are going.
Beatrice feel very 'paiseh'.
So she decided to go.
Actually, NOT REAL!
Sharlene, Lynnette and I took the bus to meet Yi Fen and Beatrice.
BECAUSE OF LYNNETTE. WE TOOK THE WRONG BUS.
'Bleh'
Then we go around the whole world looking for the correct bus.
We finally took the correct one and met them.
Then later we walked to Bishan Park and picked wood.
---Slacked---
We then went to the playground after 30 min.
We played the swing and climb that pyramid.
Beatrice was screaming like hell when Sharlene pushed the swing.
Well, I don't mind at all.
THE HIGHER THE BETTER!
We played the bomb game.
So cool.

It goes like this:
Nicole bomb Nicole bomb Nicole bomb to Sharlene bomb.
Sharlene bomb Sharlene bomb Sharlene bomb to Lynnette bomb.
It then goes on bombing!

We then later met Ayana at the bus stop and took the bus.
We went to buy the present and I then went to dentist.
---Enough for Friday----

Next was Saturday.
I went for tuition.
Thenm later went to the youth archdiosean centre and attend the PRAISE AND WORSHIP SESSION.
Jane wanted me to close my eyes but I cannot close.
---I never listen to her---
Later she then talked to me.
Enough of Saturday.

TODAY:
I went to Carnation house to pick wood at Machrithie Reservoir which is near.
Xue Ying lost her way here.
Not because of her!
The house so hard to find.
----crapping----
We then later went to pick wood!
WE PICKED SO SUPER SUPERBLY ALOT!
See we so good!
Then it was raining heavily.
We picked up durian in the rain as it drops.
So funny.
We got a pretty durian.
See we so good.
We go and collect durians.
Actually only 1.
:(
Another uncle took like 3 durians.
'Dun want fight with him lurhs.' It is not my line 'hor'. Dont tell you who say.
We then went back to Carnation's house and ate lunch.
Her mother cooks good food.
GREEN BEANS AND FRIED BEE HOON.
Must go and try.
---crapping---
Now I am blogging.

I need to reply to tags to here are replies:

Carnation: Hi! I will try to keep my blog alive when my parents come back from overseas. I will also make dedications to you!

Sharlene Lee Shi Qi: What is Mia? you go post crap on my blog... I dont mind. :) I will relink you.

Terese: Hi! Long time no blog!

Si Ying: I know... But I want to be in a higher Chinese class...

Minnie: I miss your tags!

Vivian: My blog is not dead okaye? I at least got post.

No comments: