27 June 2009

201st post!

I am so random.
Still it is lesser then Sharlene's one.

Besides I am a kind girl.
I give Vivian face.
But just remember if you need punk, go to her house there.
Have so many there.
Some more it is going to drop.

Next, I am also kind.
I shall not post on my day at Carnation's house.
But if you want to go ask her... :/

---Because I was too lazy---

Next today had guides carnival.
Because of Sharlene, we missed 2 buses.
We were planning to meet in the bus.
It was raining heavily when I met Sharlene on the bus but in the end when we reached, it stopped raining. D:
Then we started shopping around.
Well, 25 dollars to spend is really a lot of money.
I bought my bp bear.
And Wen Xin, Sharlene, and I were the mostly mad people that dedicated to the Sec4s.
But when Xue Ying came, we decided not to do song dedication.
-Money is needed and sec4s cannot hear-
So we sang this:
I love my Sec4s yes I do!
I love my Sec4s yes I do!
I love my Sec4s yes I do!
I love my Sec4s from grey guides.
It was kind of random.
It is the tune of the Manito song.
So random right?
Then we went to J8.
Well I forgotten something.
I was supposed to do shift 4 but in the end did not do.
By the end of shift 3, everythings was sold.
Yes!
So we slacked.
I love my bp bear!
I shall snap a picture and post it some other time. :/
---lazy---

Rebonded my hair.
:/

Bye!

No comments: