19 June 2009

Day 3-16 June2009



MPR1 was so cold.

I shivered and did not dare to get out of the sleeping bag.

I slept comfortably.

I woke up early and brushed my teeth and get ready.

Labelled my stuff for inspection.

I hated it.

Then my patrol went for duty!

We washed the toilet and then fall in.

We fall in into horseshoe formation.



Sandra says: Guides go into horseshoe formation quick march.



Well, I love her cute voice!

After that was PT.

But we skipped PT because we had to prpare breakfast.

I was so happy!

We then said grace and ate BREAD.

Later was inspection.

Nothing else was confiscated.

Other then Grey Guides wood.

I am so sorry Grey Guides, I am truly sorry.

I forgotten to label the wood.

Next was getting ready for the hike!



Hike was tiring.

We took bus from Ang Mo Kio hub to Bukit Timah.

Bus 74....

We then startd hiking and completing task.

Though it was childish and tiring-Walking from Bukit Timah to Newton Circus-I enjoyed a lot!



Then later we came back and bathe.

At night was a indoor campfire and we had to do our patrol item.

They were all funny and cute and nice.

We sang campfire song and is Natalie's manito is me!

Well, we really ate lunch together before.

I ate with so many people so in the letter, when she say I ate lunch with her before, I do not know.

My manito is Hsiao Wei.

Manito Song:

I love my manito yes I do.
I love my manito yes I do.
I love my manito yes I do.
I love my manito but I wont tell who.

Whee!
Then it was reflections and we had to write letters to each other.

I wrote to Kimberly-Campfire site in-charge,
Pei Ying -Gateway in-charhe
Sharlenelee- I dont know why but she sat beside me and she wrote to me. ( Janice say we very lame, wrote to each other side by side and we know it)
Lynnette-We missed campfire together
Jamie-My camp patrol Leader
Jing Yi-My camp patrol Second
Vivian-Camp patrol member

At night we layed our tents and slept.

Purpose of inspection: Air clothes

No comments: