I had my first proper tuition today and it was really horrible.
Anyway I hate my life. Everything is clashing. Yes my last church camp and last guides camp overlaps each other. Dental that I'm looking forward to clashes with guides and I have to leave early. What else. Seriously. I hope nothing crashes on the 13th of December. Let alone crashing with christmas or 1 week before christmas. And even feast day tridum I can't even attend.
Everyone is gonna say "Oh chose guides. Its very important. Don't need go for church camp. Don't need go for dental" Wow. You think its that easy to chose? Dental is not that easy to book. I have quite a few stuff I need to do with my teeth. Such as retainers, baby teeth, fillings, scaling and whitening. Oh and maybe check on my wisdom teeth that hurts like crazy after the pork fest in Korea. Last church camp and last guides camp. Both are my final one. I have to miss out quite a lot especially on the Mondays.
I will kill myself even more if confirmation clashes with other stuff. I'm not gonna take PGA and risk. I don't think anyone will understand how it feels to have everything clash together. So not looking forward to Thursday. Cancel dental and not go for tuition? I'm going to get scolding. Really.
Urgh this is so irritating.

No comments:
Post a Comment