I'm tired. Really tired.
I haven't done anything much during yeoman. I feel so uncomfortable not doing much. :\ I'm going to be productive the next one. I haven't done any homework. Or revised anything much. And tomorrow will be Physics tuition. I don't really know how is tuition like any more. I never attended proper tuition since primary school. Old man is different.
Anyway just got my schedule for March Holidays next year. And its crazy. Assuming guides camp is confirmed to be from Monday to Thursday... I'll be having back to back camps!
Which means I have my last camp with my catechism class before confirmation from Saturday to Monday and I'll have to leave early and I'll still reach late. Besides I'm the champion at camp marathons. I don't have to sleep. And its the march holidays. Sure there will be homework so I'll have to stay up on the second night of church camp to complete some. And I'll get horrible panda eyes. I can't even survive during the guides camp followed by facilitating CC1 camp. Don't think I can survive this time. Or maybe I feel enriched or something.
Went to Melina's confirmation today and I saw Francis doing the technical stuff. Whoa. St Vincent de paul church changed a lot. The canteen and everything! I haven't been there since 7 years ago. My first holy communion on the 11th of September. I still remember clearly.
I really can't believe confirmation will be the end of my 4 years journey of catechism class, playing games, getting nagged, or crying during sharing sessions or quiet moments for ourselves. Thats the only time life is so peaceful as if you can hear God talking to you. Its better than sleeping. Even sleeping is not peaceful.
Well, then went for my brother's bible night and I'm dead tired. :[
Still got to attend ordinary time mass tomorrow. Advent is coming! 4 candles to light up! :} Once all are lighted in 4 weeks, it will be Christmas. Festive season! ((:

No comments:
Post a Comment