21 November 2011

uptown girl

hello. Its a really late update today but at least I bothered to do so despite having so many stuff to download onto this laptop. :P
Okay, I didn't change my computer. Wait. uh.. more like switched since my desktop have a problem of not being able to start up and hanging at the desktop and I have to deal with it. I'm currently using my same screen and I have double screen so its like one screen on laptop and one is on the LCD but you know, the resolution for my LCD is really low and horrible now and I have to suit myself and adjust to it since I'm being greedy and I have 2 screens right...
besides I can get my laptop changed when I get to JC so I have to study really hard and I figured I won't be using the computer that often next year judging that my first olevel paper is in approximately 6 months. Freaky. And its chinese and I'm already dying when I do those chinese papers for holiday homework. Yes. I did some today at the library with carnation and apparently got stalked by some juniors. whatever.
Talking about my desired laptop: tablet PC, and I'm getting it when the new windows and word is coming out. make sure its at least 500GB or more and its adjustable. Super high resolution. I know I'm super picky and all but who doesn't want a good laptop. Why would you want to spend so little money on one and then it spoils 1 year later? Anyone agrees? I can't stand people who go for looks. LOL the Vaio series is really horrible. Those pink ones or wtv. The color is pretty but look at the processor. -.- No wonder its cheap.... and soon the owner will start swearing why is it so slow etc. Plus outdated thing. And its not DIY-ish... Not saying VAIO sucks but those on offer sucks.
Anyway, went cycling with Carnation and Yifen today and taught Carnation how to cycle and Cycled from my block to fen's block... hmm 2 rounds to be exact? I feel so professional at cycling. *imagines myself riding through bishan park to bishan north market then back to my block then another round and another half a around. Yes. Professional Nicole. Super good at cycling.
Going out tomorrow. I seriously wonder when I can officially hibernate at home and start mugging.
1. chinese
2. english
3. emath
4. amath
5. physics
6. chemistry
Think After installing, I better go do some chinese while waiting.

No comments: