01 November 2011

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

*warning* This post is completely dedicated to Beatrice Tan.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEATRICE! You're finally 15. Honestly, I don't know where this post will take me to, so bare with it kay.
Thank you for sleeping like a pig all day kay. And tahaning my naughty acts such as playing with your hair and you know, taking unglam pictures of you etc and some times even upload them. Or I keep borrowing money from you when I didn't have money and didn't go to the machine to draw money. Yes, naughty act because everytime when I walk pass the teller, I ignored it and told myself I could borrow some bucks from you. :( But still... mmm I don't owe you money right? I can't remember and my brain is getting rusty. tsktsk.
Thank you for studying with me even though you are tired and your eyes are #.# all day.
Someone is supposed to be studying huh! Okay, I really picked up those more glamorous picture instead of some unglam ones. Hehehe and you're hair is so cute!
Thank you for doing retarded stuff with me. I really appreciate it!
Like trying to tiptoe and scare Jillian but apparently carny saw us and we had to run away. AHHAHAHAHA.
Remember this! Free cone day! We went twice and someone did retarded stuff by stuffing paper into my bag right! Bleh even thing. And I stuffed it back into your bag right. hehehehe.
And how about..
Remember this? Hair braiding session and someone smiled at the camera. :P So cute!
Oh I still remember those times when we go eat lunch and talk crap. HAHAHAHA. And Do nothing? After EOYS.. sitting at Long John Silver Laughing at people who have papers tmr... And we did this.. hmmm
HAHAHAHAHA. Okay. All the best for your chinese O's and everything you do okay! and have fun. Don't watch too much tv and everything okay! Hehehehe. Stay healthy and Beatrice! ILOVEYOU! <3


No comments: