20 November 2011

Can you feel the love tonight


When you are bored and have nothing to do...
  • I’m loud.
  • I’m sarcastic. 
  • I cry easily. 
  • I have a bad temper. (okay, I get annoyed easily and I should try not to be) 
  • I’m easy to get along with. 
  • I have more enemies than friends.
  • I’ve smoked
  • I drink coffee. 
  • I clean my room daily. (Okay not really daily but frequently. I keep my files and books neatly and the rest are rubbish)
My appearance:
  • I wear make-up. (If I were to have make up, I'd just apply a simple eyeliner. Is bb cream counted as make-up?)
  • I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
  • I wear contacts.
  • I wear glasses. 
  • I have braces. (actually, retainers. But I can take them out in December after 2 years. But I wore braces)
  • I change my hair color often.
  • I have a piercing. (I had when I was 5. It closed ever since I stopped wearing ear sticks since primary 1) 
  • I have small feet.
Relationships:
  • I’m in a relationship now.
  • I’m single.
  • I’m crushin’ fancyin’.
  • I’ve missed an ex before.
  • I’m always scared of being hurt.
  • I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did. 
  • I’ve been in love more than two times.
  • I believe in love at first sight.
Friendships:
  • I have a best friend.  
  • I have at least ten REAL friends.
  • I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
  • I’ve beaten up a friend.
  • I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
  • I can trust at least five people with my life.
Experiences:
  • I’ve been on a plane. (10 flights this year. So according to my brother, I should be 10cm shorter -.-)
  • I’ve taken a taxi.
  • I’ve taken a city bus.
  • I’ve taken a school bus. (In primary 1 and 2) 
  • I’ve made a speech. 
  • I’ve been in some sort of club.
Music:
  • I listen to R&B.
  • I listen to pop.
  • I listen to techno. (Its weird but yes. I like them)
  • I listen to rock. 
  • I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it. 
  • I download music. 
  • I buy CD’s. 
Family Life:
  • I get along with both of my parents for the most part.
  • My biological parents are still together.
  • I have at least one brother.
  • I’ve been kicked out of the house.
  • I’ve sworn at my parents.
  • I’ve made my parents cry. 
  • I’ve lied to my parents. (well, there is actually nothing to lie about though -.- I'd have poker face if I were to ever have to lie.)
  • I’ve lied to my parents about where I am. 
  • I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing. 
Hair:
  • I have had streaks.
  • I’ve cut my hair in the past year. 
  • I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
  • I’ve been blonde. 
  • I’ve had black.
  • I’ve been red.
  • I use conditioner.  
  • I’ve curled my hair. (I have curly hair!)
  • I’ve straightened my hair. 
Okay, I'm like spamming classic songs. I'm not in love or what but I'm just spamming classics. Not my fault when I have nothing to do and I don't feel like doing anything else. 
Physics tuition today was horrible. Okay la. Wait it wasn't that bad. It was just very weird. We're learning waves and wave graphs looks like sine graphs and I keep depending on Beatrice for help well, after that I got the hang of it and soon, able to do the questions on my own. I still remember the tutor was shocked when he heard that we are doing electricity in school. Shit, why didn't he do electricity then. :( I only can do my sec two work electricity like a boss and the rest like a slave or worst than that. 
Whatever.
Note to myself: remember to buy history workbook 4.
Homework to be done....
1) 6 Chinese exam papers
2) Emath homework
3) Amath homework
4) English narrative
5) English oral thing
6) Chemistry (can check email.) and the piece of worksheet ms yee give.
7) Physics worksheets on electricity. 
Should be like that. Apart on that I needa work on my chinese, english, phyiscs and chemistry and both my math. OMG and half of the holidays gone already. -.-
Wishing myself good luck. 
Time to pack my table and go to bed. 

No comments: