23 November 2011

wannabe

30 facts about myself:

1. I enjoy studying. Humanities are my favourite
2. I love to feast a lot.
3. I LOVE GOD <3
4. I prefer gongcha over KOI
5. I have very weird dreams.
    During exam period: Questions.
    During Holiday: weird stuff such as me being a wizard -.-
6. I'm allergic to seafood, coconut and some nuts.
7. I don't really watch horror movies or anything that got to do with cracking cases down but I read nancy drew
8. I love cycling and thats my favourite sport. If shopping is a sport, shopping will be my number one favourite of all times.
9. I'm very materialistic but I don't think I am as compared to my friends. I spend my money more on food than other stuff.
10. I talk alot and I can't stand silence. Neither can I stand 100 people in a room whispering & I don't like to talk in class.
11. I play the guitar and I learnt how to play the piano and I still know how to play quite a bit and read quite a bit of notes too.
12. I drink coffee, tea and soya milk without sugar.
13. I tumblr every morning when I wake up till I reach 200 pages on my dashboard and I tumblr everynight before I sleep till I reach 100 pages on my dashboard... I follow about 150 people on tumblr and its counted as little?
14. I don't eat spicy food. But I love tomyam
15. I cannot draw for nuts.
16. I hate it when things are settled last minute.
17. I can remember my humanities well but I cannot remember mathematical formulas at all.
18. I love to play with technology and learning how things work inside those chips.
19. I love to take pictures.
20. I get annoyed really easily. But I laugh it off after awhile.
21. I watch a lot of Korean Dramas but I don't fantasize a lot.
22. I don't like it when people joke about me with someone when we are just friends.
23. I'm quite blur at times. Okay not really street smart.
24. I think I have quite a bit of self-control when it comes to doing homework
25. I pon classes when I want to. (I used to for old man. But I don't think I'm gonna get let off now)
26. I read gossip girl and the shopaholic series. (Its very bitchy)
27. I love wizards of waverly place and suite life of zack and cody and on deck. Its forever on replay.
28. I'm very playful. I get myself into trouble.
29. I text a lot. Actually, its because of those 1 word spams that I use which shows that I send 2000 messages a month. But it used to be 8000..
30. I dislike messiness.

10 wishes/wants: 


1. I want to get into SAJC/CJC/NYJC
2. I wish to get into NUS as a medical student (dentistry)
3. I want to get 10 points and below for O levels.
4. I want a new laptop after Olevels
5. I want a new phone after Olevels (wth. Its obvious because my contract ends before Olevels)
6. If I can turn back the time, I'd work harder for my science and math so that I can take both Bio and Physics, fulfilling my mum's wish and mine. If not I'd chose bio over physics.
7. I want a new wardrobe
8. I new study table
9. A bigger shelve.
10. I wish that everyone is healthy.

10 places I want to go: 


1. Monte Carlo
2. Paris
3. Alaska
4. China (still haven't visit enough)
5. Korea - seoul (I haven't shop enough)
6. Vatican City
7. Rome
8. Canada
9. New York
10. Heaven

No comments: