You know, those once in a lifetime thing and that thought would never come across my mind.... I saw the first lady in person and shook her hand. Gah, my ear was totally red and I was totally excited!
Well, I don't even think I will get to see her again unless someone sweet talks me into PGA and I go through PGA and get PGA then I'll get to see her again. (:
Well, anyway today was kind of a cycling day? Cycled through the park to do something then head to the guides house, cycled out to get lunch in about 20 minutes and then cycled out to get carnation's lunch then cycle back. And I'm such a good cyclist. hehe had a lot of fun saying "excuse me. I'm sorry. thank you." *smiles back* hey, I'm Ms smiley and cheerful and immature... I brush things away easily even though its sad or wtv. The immature part was added in by my friends. And the person just smiled back and said "never mind its okay. you're welcome." Awww. Thats so cute. I wondered why those cyclist ring the bell at me like 100 times when I'm walking and they don't even smile and instead looked very very angry. Can't they just smile and say thank you. It is not like they owned the road right?
I remembered there was an incident when there was this man who didn't ring at me and I seriously didn't know that his bike was behind me and I was walking and he just suddenly took over me and hit me and my phone even my bag fell flat on the floor without saying sorry. I was kind of disappointed. Maybe he was in a rush or something so I brushed it off quickly and went home.
Then there was another when this guy was cycling in front and you know I saw him so I walked to the side... And what he did was he shouted at me saying that I stole his track -.- he was cycling in the middle! Not the side.....
Then I saw this happening to other people too and that was I don't know what to say.
(reminds me, I have to talk about the taxis here. Even though I don't really take a cab because I'm the most stingy person in the world and only spends money on shopping and food but I do have my experiences..)
I think we Singaporeans need to work on that and get sheltered bicycle parking lots just like carparks. And so... we can all save money on public transport. Oh and not to forget bicycle tracks. Example: Pasir Ris and Pioneer (Jurong west). That way, stingy people like me who wants to stinch on bus fair to the MRT station or the mall to get lunch saves like $5 on transport fee you know. Thats a lot. Multiplied by 12 months. $60 can be spent on food. -___- Okay, at the same time, I stinch on time too. Like instead of a 10-15minutes walk to the guides house, I only require a 3 minutes ride and I reach the guides house. I'm serious! Okay, that was the amount of time I took to come back home today. The traffic light and all were smooth! And of course, I observe the traffic rules unlike others. Its better to take precautions than to be sorry.
Enough about cycling. Talk about amath tuition. Hey, I enjoyed tuition okay. Tuition is nothing like old man and all I do is just sit there. Just with this math teacher, I think I might get a pass (hopefully A1) for amath with the concepts. And this is a miracle. I'm understanding everything slowly and I'm even revising amath... Instead of like giving up math for geography. Okay, so the teacher asked what does sin60 equals to and I totally had to flip through my amath textbook in my mind to see what it was. Proves that my mind needs to move real faster in order to squeeze in amath, physics, chemistry, social studies, history, geography and emath.
Gonna do some homework tomorrow. And back up my chinese paper filled table. Its horribly filled with chinese papers and I only cleared 1 out of 6. -.- Well, at least I cleared it well, writing all the words I don't know into my notebook filled with so many chinese words. (Sounds really primary school thing. But I've been keeping that book just like the phrase book since sec 1. Don't judge) Even though I don't know how to read the words, I recognise them and I know the meaning. :P
Oh and I feel like doing some volunteer work instead of working for money. There is no meaning to life if I do that. Really... Any volunteer work to recommend? Gah, wished there was another mission trip for me to go to...



No comments:
Post a Comment