22 November 2011

i have a dream

Today was totally insane. Okay, not exactly insane but it was quite busy.
Met Yifen at 12.45pm.. Well, it was supposed to be at 12.30. But she and her super cute brother was late. So ended up meeting at 12.45pm. Then we headed to Bras Basah and dropped her brother at National library. Then Yifen and I headed to Bras Basah complex and bought some assessment books and I got a completely brand new history workbook and its the latest edition for $1. Heck care if its second hand. Not like its gonna last for another 2 years and besides, any book that I touched before becomes like a salted vegetable.
So after that we headed to Bugis Mall at around 3pm and I went to buy lunch. Yoshinoya.
I don't know if you count this as fast food but I think it is. I love it! See, there are no fries but instead Vegetables: Brocoli! And There is rice so that you won't get hungry. Besides.... Its really tasty. Okay, it may not be cheap but, I, as a student have the $4.95 benefit which makes me keep going back there to eat for my meals. *prays for it to be $4.50* 
Anyway, back to what happened. We crossed over to Bugis street and I totally brought Yifen around the street. Sorry, fen. If you're reading this. And we bought some stuff. Okay, not some. Only 1 item but shit, I really have to go back there again when I get my pay. So I figured....
Far east plaza- shoes and bags.
Bugis street- clothes and bags
Orchard - clothes
Well, nothing else. Went back to fetch Yifen's brother and he was happily reading his comics in the library and then walked back to Bras Basah to take MRT. 
My tumblr dashboard is totally spammed with winter pictures since its winter in those country with cold temperate climate which explains the pressure difference and the rainy season in Singapore. I take back my words: tumblr is nothing 
Tumblr is something. Yes, I know all I do is reblog and reblog but its a total time killer. And fashion inspiration comes from there. Okay, I don't just reblog and reblog and reblog fashion fashion fashion but I reblog pictures that I like. So I can be quite messy and have very dull pictures when I'm dull.. Pictures that makes me happy or pictures of certain movies I watched. So I'm really really messy. This explains why do I have so many different pictures on my tumblr.
I have no idea why am  I talking about this but tumblr is an inspiration at times...

I'm still spamming classics... 

No comments: