Greyguides chalet yesterday was fabulous!
I took bus 58 to Pasir Ris from my house so its almost from interchange to interchange and I reached early and that was ._. then met Amanda who totally look like some suspicious person wearing black with the hat and carrying her bag. Go chalet also need to dress like that. I totally couldn't recognise her! So After that, Xenia and Ayana came followed by ShiHui and Vivian. And Only Xenia could recognise Amanda. It was so hilarious! Xueying came. Then we went to White Sands mall to get all the food we needed for bbq and we had some serious saving money or trying to count money thing. Carnation then came along.. Late.
Then we lugged everything and took bus 89 to Downtown east and ate Popeye's for lunch and went to the reservation office and waited for my father to come to do the check in for us. Yepp so we checked in and went in to get ready to do the Chicken. Slowly more people came and we went out to the bicycle kiosk to cycle!
Cycling is the best sport I can do okay! So we cycled until it rained and we quickly went back to the chalet. Camwhored together and decided to start BBQ while it was raining heavily. Well, its okay. We did it at the balcony and soon we went out to the pit using umbrellas and all to cover the charcoal from getting wet. We had loads of nice chicken wings and satay. It was kind of never ending food. Okay we all almost finished most of it.
So those not staying over left. And Melina and I cleaned the room up. LOL because we couldn't take the mess of tissue, food, chicken all over the place and wiped the place about 2-3 times. Then we all took turns to bathe and Yifen, Lizzie and I ate cup noodles since lizzie got for all of us cup noodles!
After that at 11pm, we all went out because Sam wants to eat icecream so we sat at MacDonalds for like 30minutes and then went back and everyone cuddled up on our beds and played uno and told each other secrets and all. Kind of like a Girls thing.
So almost everyone went to sleep at about 4am and Mel and I went out to the living room there to sleep. But we ended up doing other stuff and Yifen couldn't sleep so she came out, followed by Jillian and Ayana so we all played cheat. And I'm the worst cheater in the world. LOL. If I cheat I'll have poker face. So whatever. I didn't cheat and hahaha I can't stop blurting out if I don't have the card. So played until about 5.30am and Yifen, Ayana, Jillian went into the room to sleep while Mel and I made ourselves comfortable and well.. Mel slept at around 5.45. At 6.15-6.30, Amanda was up awake and I'm like its only 6.30am LOL. That was when I started to go into dreamland and woke up at 8am?
So made cupnoodles for the rest while Mel and I went out to eat MacDonalds breakfast and I drank coffee. Then Amanda, Yifen and Xue Ying left while ShiHui, Jillian, Ayana, Xenia, Melina, Sam, Vivian and I went to bowl.
After that 58 all the way home. Shit. I need another dose of chalet and bbq. Next year bah. Or stayover. :P

No comments:
Post a Comment