Yes, its November. Such a crazy month. Tell you the holiday isn't exactly in November... Its in December when everyone starts going shopping and clean up.
Okay, I've started on Wizards of the Waverly Place season 4. And I can't believe its ending! :( Uh... I'm not supposed to start on any drama or show. Blah blah blah. But I finished it before Korea! :O I'm amazing or what. Actually no. I don't know when that season is supposed to end. But I'm definitely missing it. Its childhood you know! I remember when I was young, I used to watch that and laugh my ass off because its hilarious. And I love the cast. :}
Everyone looks so different. Especially JakeTAustin.
HAHAHAHAHA. Thats so cute. And all.
Somehow talking about this, I miss The suite life of Zack and Cody and The suite life on deck! I watched that like 3 times. And I feel like watching them all over again. Okay, back to wizards. I didn't finish... season 3 of Wizards. :( I'm gonna watch them once I come back. But but I watched season 1 and 2 twice. Gah. Nostalgic. Any idea if its the correct word?
Anyway, that whole magic disney thing is my childhood. snap back and go back to reality. :P
Oh and Hannah Montana don't really leave an impression from season 3 onwards. I'm sorry if I offended but it didn't leave an impression because its quite horrible. :\
So thats all. Off to Korea later tonight. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment