Ah, Okay, failed attempt to do my blogskin. I got so bored of it. And my computer is like want to work with me then work if not forget it. So I gave up and continued to watch wizards. Alex and Mason are are really cute couple. Okay, not talk about that english actor.
I spent my whole day doing nothing at all except for helping my dad with my wardrobe and it totally felt like a weekend when its only Friday. And I'm so unproductive I didn't do any work today. Hey, there is a need to do my homework and all I need is motivation. Maybe I should just go out and camp at the library. Yes, camp at the library just like before EOYS. So maybe I have to brainwash myself into the EOY mood and go to the library everyday to revise and do my homework. That requires a lot of motivation and effort.
Time to stop blogging and do chinese again. I really need to do chinese and math. So excited for the weekends even though there is nothing to be excited about... Really nothing to be excited about unless I find something fun to play and all.

No comments:
Post a Comment