Spent my day doing nothing. This is the start of my holiday. Went to the guides house and I'm so excited to help out for international camp if nothing clashes with it. And then went to cut my hair. Gosh. Its like just 4-5cm below my shoulder (I think almost the same length as kim tae hee's hair in the last episode of my princess but the end curl is not as much as hers) and my pony tail is so short. Not my fault that I wanted to cut. :( I hate cutting hair you know. Now my hair have curls of all sorts. -___-
That is horrible okay. Anyway, I've been spending my day playing the guitar. Learnt skyscraper by Demi Lovato but boyceavenue's version. Its really good! Okay but still credits to my brother who helped me a little. And learnt a bit here and there and my finger is so tired from all that strumming. I've no idea what else to learn next. Really.
Anyway, can't wait to get my room painted. Gonna go for extremely strong orange and white? And knock down the cupboard etc. Just that can't change my table thats all. :( So sad. And Korea in 3 days. Can't believe the fact that I'll be stepping on grounds where those kpop people stepped on.
Got that ugly burnt mark on my hand and it looks horrible. :{
hehehe I wish I own all of these shoes


No comments:
Post a Comment