02 March 2011

I failed my uhm... amath? And its not I'm proud that I failed it. But its F9. 
I have almost 0 reactions and feelings to it. Its not that I don't care about it. But, I was too shocked, upset and disappointed about it. 
Reasons to Nicole's failure for amath...
1) Wrong inequality signs
2) cocked eyes
3) careless mistakes from the start of the question. Uhm, copying the questions wrongly.
Then you must be saying, BUT WON'T FAIL UNTIL SO BAD LIKE F9 right! 
The main factor is half the paper, I think I know how to do, but I don't know how to do. =__=
Wait wait. I know how to do! But you know... Half way there is this > or < and the one with the line at the bottom and then after that there is the I DON'T GET THE QUESTION THING half way while doing... And reason for it being a shock: I WAS ABLE TO DO THE 10 YEAR SERIES. But... in 5hours for like 10 questions. 
Another thing was I handed up all my homework properly. But when my homework came back, it was all red crosses, circles and all. So what I did before the paper was analyzing the mistake and trying to do it again. Then I still flunked my amath. 
But I'm glad I didn't fail anything else. I didn't fail anything else. Even though its all like C5 and then 1 A1. I haven't gotten back my history paper but I was hoping for a pass so that I won't have another fail in the PPR as I passed my SS.
My life is in danger now.

But thinking backwards, its my fault for not doing well for CA1.
1) I text when I study even though I'm not using the computer.
2) I'm not concentrating when I'm studying. I'm like staring at my nails, looking at my phone, googling random stuff I was studying like WHAT IS DEVILS TOWER. Because I found it cool.
3) I didn't make notes. I think I can't survive without notes. So I'll make notes.
4) I listen in class! But 1/4 of my soul is missing in action. In my mind "AFTER SCHOOL, IMMA EAT MACS." Great... -___- 
5) I go to the toilet too often. Like every 45minutes?

So... What I'm going to do about my CA2.
1) I'm going to make notes.
2) I'm going to try my best to listen in class.
3) I'm going for remedial and I'M GOING TO CLARIFY EVERY SINGLE DOUBT I HAVE.
4) Divorce my phone.
5) I facebook and twitter less? Procrastinate less too?

I'm going to try to push all my grades up by 1 band and AS FOR AMATH, OMG, JUST PASS IT. I'LL THANK GOD. 
Anyway, I can't wait for my Chiang Rai trip! :D 

No comments: