Careers education workshop was great today.
So my personality is mainly I. Which means my characteristics are influencing, interacting, inducing, inspring, have interest in people (???) and instinctive sales-person. I don't know how true is this. But I know the weaknesses. At least 3/4 is true. Inattentive and poor with detail, really short attention span. Yeah, the only ones that are true... Uhm, strengths are outgoing, enthusiastic, optimistic and talkative. Then again its quite true. I have like 0 for the 'D' personality type and 'C' personality type! AHH. And For the 'S' personality type, I have only 4 out of 20. -___-
None suits me except difficulty establishing priorities.
And the job I wanted was to be a social worker, counselors, event planners from 'S'. And I want to be a DENTIST, photographer, computer programmer from 'C'. I have nothing from C and yet, all the jobs I like are from C. -__- Nothing else from the 'I' and 'D'.
Conclusion: I REALLY WANNA BE A DENTIST. ): That fixes people's teeth. And if not be a counselor or a social worker.
Dentistry. :P
And as for social work...
OMG EVERYTHING REQUIRES GP PAPER. -___-
Psychology. But this is like the last in my list.
and to get into SMU.. http://www.smu.edu.sg/admissions/pages/apply_to_smu/Apply-to-SMU.asp
SMU offers nothing for me. D:
I still have about 4 years more. Gotta work hard! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment