Its WanChai enjoying his life. Little Wanchai sure misses iPhone. Oh well, I got to stop looking at the watch and subtract one hour. I got to snap back and come back to reality.
Somehow, life still goes on as per normal for us. Back to the really stressed environment.
And there is sec 3 camp tomorrow. Half of me want to go. And half of me don't want to go.
Reason being, I haven't even finish my homework!
Yesterday, I was with Amanda at the guides house doing CIP (cashier work) and it was really fun! :D Then again, I kept thinking about Chiang Rai. Then today, was church. I kept thinking about the kids attending mass almost the same time at me but at a different country, many miles apart. Chiang Rai withdrawal symptoms. So bad. Worse than anything else. Worse than phone withdrawal, I don't even have any symptom for that. When my phone have a problem, I'll just turn to books and start reading them.
Now, the world is in great disaster. Today's class was talking about faith. So what does faith mean to me? Mrs Gurung's line hit me. Do I faith to meet my creator? So why should I worry about the Earth ending if I have faith in my creator. To be truthful, I don't have much faith in meeting my creator. I don't live my life to the fullest. I don't keep myself free from worries. 1 day after Chiangrai, I kept thinking yes, I will learn to love. Its not so easy after all. To be able to love people takes years. Gah.
I'll be back 3 days later. see ya then! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment