05 March 2011

Hello Carnation Kng, I'm granting your wish for an update about my life.
Today was HOMEWORK DAY!
Actually, it wasn't really homework day. I did speech early in the morning and I can't stand people complaining about speech on facebook. Yes, I know it is hard. But to me, speech is really easier than narrative and descriptive. Besides, the paper was given to us with 3 pointers there. I don't see how hard elaborating is. -___-
I'm not worried about the content and the grammar. But for impromptu speech, the thing I fear is the audience. Audience is one of my greatest fear. No. I should narrow down the thing I really fear of. Audience is too vague. Since impromptu speech is to the class, and its graded, there is the teacher..... I'm afraid of... 
I'm fine with speaking to a group of people of my age or about my age. But when there are ADULTS around or people older than me around, sorry, I really can't. I would not start but I would stare, stammer and stutter. Maybe I would laugh and decide to head to the washroom and hide away from the whole class. Its my own natural reaction. Or you would actually realise, my eyes will be in an unfocused manner. I wouldn't wear my spectacles when I give my speech. I would seem to be searching for something whenever I stand in front of a group of people listening to me talk. 

Okay, enough of my fear. I did my math so for my amath homework 7, 8 & 9, I only did the first 2 questions. And the third one is full of strikes and correction tape. I then decide to revise geography but it was quite a failure because the computer was a distraction. I decided to leave the computer on because  as I study geography, I would require some stuff like maps on the net in order to understand the maps in my textbook and the slides. The slides full of short forms and small diagrams. I'm off to study. 

No comments: