I was told that my blog is very wordy. Indeed. And I don't intend to change much about the way I blog because I'm the one who is reading and reviewing it some time later and think about my life and not for people to read word for word and make weird comments. But even so, this is cyberspace. Its open for everyone and anyone to read. But, I prefer a serious one instead. And not one full of short forms and colours. Wasting my time yeah?
This week was a really busy one. ): Actually no. I shitted last night and diarrheal this morning. So basically, I took ultra carbon pills which Amanda believes that it will turn your poop into constipated shit. As for the past few days, I felt lethargic. Like as if nothing is running through me. Eyes drop and close in class. Holding up, trying to stay awake is no joke.
Well, there is an accomplishment though. I finished AM 8, 9 and 11. Which was a good improvement. For now, I owe Mrs Seah 3 more AM homework. Adding on the recent MA homework, its 4 homeworks. Well, it improved from 6 to 4. In fact, I did AM 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 since like before holidays. But its not completed at all. Its in a mess. So for the past 2-3 days, I managed to pack up all that shit, transfer to a nice new piece of paper for Mrs Seah to see and tada! Completed 8, 9 and 11. Eh, because I know how to do and I saw the light "ALLELUIA"
Guides was rather fine today. Tentage FTW (:
...and tomorrow, will most probably the busiest day I might ever have. Actually busiest saturday when everything crashed. Initially, before I know about the Campfire at Zhong Hua secondary school, I volunteered to help morning star out on Saturday. And then before about the morning star and campfire, my mum arranged a facial for me which crashed with Centenary march thing.
Alright, I better complete my homework before I get busy tomorrow. Bye!
OMGOMG. And wait, the children are not affected by the earthquake even though they felt tremors. Thank god for their safety and lets all pray for the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment