23 March 2011

TOGETHER as one, UNITED we stand, WE GIVE YOU the best

I seriously think sec 3 camp was rather a good camp. It was kind of slacker than guides camp (of course) but kind of boring because it was raining. On the first day, it was actually rather fine. Just that I was dozing off since I woke up really early and slept really late the night before. Flag making and all was great and the flag was really pretty. Then after that was like lunch- yummeh food. But I dislike about the washing part. But since its a camp, thats how life is like. Followed by rock climbing which I suck at. But of course, its all about whats in your mind. Following by some climbing over the wall games and rebirth which was all about team work and co-operation which was rather interesting because we had to trust other people. By that time at around 5pm, we were all sticky and sweaty. But Amanda, Jing Wen and I didn't bathe. But we didn't stink up the room either... I hope? Then was dinner which was extra yummy. But eating in 5minutes leads to indigestion. Because I couldn't Shit. At night was campfire preparation. Whoa, everyone trying their best to know the song. But to me, Marry you wasn't a good song to sing. Some how... But since its a class thing and they wanted to... Its fine.

Supper was even yummy. We had cake? O: Then was night time. Ah, my desired moment was here. Don't think wrongly please. The next day, breakfast was nasi lemak. Quite nice and then was games. The water bomb thing where we formed alliances with one another among our groups and all. It was some strategy game that we had to hit away all the newspaper on the group we are against. Thats my most favourite game because I like to throw and aim things. But at the same time I feel damn bad for wisdom. Its like everyone so chiong. I don't know why either. Their defenders are really cool. I guess, if it were me, I will most probably shun. Lunch was another awesome meal followed by another almost similar games. Its hardcore throwing but its not water bomb. Its plastic balls. We had to tie a raft and all. Phew, I could tie the diagonals fast. (: After that was orientation game where we used the compass. It was tough. How embarrassing for a pure geog student... So the whole day was about modifying strategies to manage to achieve what we want or our target. Also, its about teamwork. After that was bathing. washed my hair at common area. (I finally bathed after getting all wet) Then queued to get into the shower. I don't get why some people can take 20minutes and 不要滚出来。5minutes is all we need. Or at most 7minutes. =.= dinner was so nice. Ate like a pig. And after that, was campfire! Whoo! 自己high. And when they play songs like dynamite, like a g6 and all. 3U starts going crazy. Gah, love it. Other than Amanda and her manly stuff. :P I somehow predict that 5 years down the road, we will all go clubbing as one. We better not. But finally, mad friends who go crazy, dance and go OH YEAH! At night, did reflections and slept.

I couldn't wake up in the morning and was too tired. Area cleaning was quite fun. Previous school, HCI was gross. Their area cleaning = not even clean. Wet tissues under the hut and all. And some huts, the ones opposite us, were really messy. After that, went home after all the debrief and all.
Yup, thats all about it. I love magic box. Its so fun! And addictive.

I LOVE 3UNITY <3

No comments: