11 March 2011

HAHA. Before I fly off to Chiang Rai in like about officially less than 1 day's time but more than 12 hours time, I'm here to say, TERM 1 has ended. 
So I ended my term with an explosive reaction of my 'awesome' ppr. I had no reaction to my PPR because I counted that it would be fine. Or perhaps below my expectations since I expected all B4s or B3s in my PPR. Now I see C5s and a F9, a D7 and an A1. -__- L1R5 can't even make it to JC! Basically, it was partially my fault. I do homework and I took like 4hours to do math. Math have been my weakest subject since like primary school. B for PSLE. So I haven't expected much for math. Then as for Physics and Chem, I think I did rather fine but I think I can do better? And for pure geog, it was so bad... Either I the cause of it was didn't make notes or blind me read question wrongly. Then as for ss, I think I could have done better if the 2nd factor was written exactly. Mr Wong said that I didn't do well because I wasn't able to crap out the second factor like the name. 
But what is done, is done. I can't do anything to change it. I just got to buck up next term. I freaking shouldn't touch my phone during lesson. -____- I shall keep it in my bag? IDK. And do cow's "consistent studying". Her L1R5 is really like kaboomz. 7. Reading textbook every night. -__- I'm MAKING NOTES. Even though, I'm wasting paper. 
After school was the fun one. :D But before that, I had to face the terrible horror of my HISTORY PAPER. I did perfectly fine for the first essay but for the second essay. The whole page was IRRELEVANT. Written there and so... I failed my second essay. 
Then there was my long waited AFTER SCHOOL! Asked Ms Lye and Mr Wong to donate money to the orphanage at Chiang Rai and they were really generous like uhm $10 each? O: Then after that, met Sharlene, Beatrice, Grace and Xenia and we played Soccer! With some ELDDS girls and Melina, Lynnette and JingMei. It was like 4 of us (Me, Sharlene, Xenia and grace) vs 7 of them and we won. It was so fun, yet so tiring. 
Then was tentage during guides! Did with COY 2 and then when we broke into groups, Beatrice, Me, Amanda, Abigail and Vanessa were in one group. We did the tentage within like 21minutes. So we exceeded by 6 minutes which wasn't really good. D: Because we only have like 12-15minutes to do in the competition! But our strategy was great. I was out of breath by the end of 21 minutes I was running all over the place to mallet all the place. Need to train more. :D At first we were like rather slow when we did as COY 2 as a whole But I think its because we no strategy and some of us forgotten tentage. short term memory. D: 
Yup, some form of accomplishment. All I want to say is to thank god for blessing me this term and helping me overcome all the stress. And thank god for letting more pimples grow on my forehead so that I can show my parents that I'm stressed. And thank god that I didn't fail my English! Lastly, thank god for letting me go Chiang Rai and I hope that it will be a great and safe mission trip!
See ya all on the 18th or the 19th of March.

No comments: